Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Join SSUC & New Freebie From Me To You

Week ago, I joined Sunny Side Up Creations as DT member. This is a crafter group (digital or traditional) with biweekly challenge. And, they also have blog, so you can see their previous challenge. This group accommodates different types of crafters, i.e: face & body artist, cross-stitch, painter, and also bead makers. What a group of wonderful ladies to join.

The main reason I join this group, because I need to challenge myself to create some new kits, so The Sweetest Things, my baby kit, will sit together with its 'siblings'. LOL.

The first challenge I take is to make layout from the swatches provided.
All I need to do is choosing at least three colors from the palette. I chose four of it, as you can see in my layout below.

It's a photo frame, made using elements from The Sweetest Things, and for the paper I made new paper pack based on the palette colors provided.

You can have this picture frame if you like it. Just follow the link provided in the bottom of this post. It's a transparent PNG file, so you can insert your picture or anything you like into the felt frame.

Thank you. God bless.
devi

No comments:

Post a Comment