Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Fantasizing my scrap

Fantasy is never my style (but never say never!). For a very personal reason, I think fantasy digiscrapping is not really scrapbooking. To me it is more like a photostudio work than a work of digiscrapping.

But, I wanted to try. I thrived to try this new genre.
Armed with a cute Roses kit from Eva, I poured out all my digital sense into this LO. Not the best, you can see there are some amateur works ironically from someone who once called herself self-taught graphic designer. ;) I really need to practice more to sharpen my graphic knife to cut things perfectly. ;)

Told ya. This LO still to me doesn't seemed like a digital scrapbook at all. But, I kinda like it. I love the cuteness of it, the fresh greenish nuance of it. May be I will try to make another fantasy LO some other day. It's fun.



I also made another 'regular' LO out of this kit:


Kit's preview:


This kit is available here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment