Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges January Bloghop

My first blog hop ever.
Even better, this hop is called Seasons of Change. :) Yup, this is also a season of change for me, as I challenge myself to broaden my knowledge and to improve my skills in every thing I love, e.g: cooking, digiscrapping, photo editing, etc. And, I really thankful for the chance I got as I join Scrapbook Challenges' Design Team for the first term in 2012. Yay!

My name is Devi, this is my first term with Scrapbook Challenges. I live in Indonesia with hubby and three wonderful children, 7yo, 3yo and 11mo.

Now, onto the sketch. Brynn has created a one page sketch to work with:

And here's my layout using this sketch:


This little girl, Flicka, is my friend Isma's firstborn daughter. She amazed everyone when she without any fear threw herself into all the outdoor activities with our homeschool community. We could see how this 4 yo little girl loved and enjoyed it.

Channel also provided double-page version, if you are interested.


Now, onto the prizes. A challenge without prizes it's not THAT FUN, right? ;) *grin*

There are three prizes, each for one person. Here they are:
1. Hop On Prize: for one person completing a layout based on the Blog Hop Sketch and posting to the Hop On Thread:

2. Comment on all DT blogs.

3. New Member Prize (One random new members who joins between 1/13 & 1/15)

Your next stop on the hop is with Jowilna! And, Bev is the person before me.
If you're get lost along the way, you can find the beginning of the line at SC blog. Enjoy!

25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kenal mbak.... Congratulation on being CT, it's really fun! I'm following your blog, please feel free to visit mine : http://nadiascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. tengkyu, Nad. Panggil aku Devi aja ya.. kita kan senasib, tiga anak. Hehehehe..

      Keren2 deh scrap-nya. Bagi2 teknik baru ya.. dah lama ga update, sejak bertapa stlh sibuk ama baby ni.

      Delete
  3. great take on the sketch.. love the headers and the clustered photos are too cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Bev. Really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Devi! Love your LO - so detailed but still lots of space on the page! Looking forward to working with you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job on this sketch Devi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning take on the sketch Devi! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Devi this is a wonderful colorful layout! I am looking forward to getting to know you and working on the SC Team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Devi! Your layout is beautiful! Congrats on the new DT. You'll love SC :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your mix of photos and patterned papers! Congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your fun adventurous layout. Happy Hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Devi, on joining the SC/DT! You are in very good company here! Love the layout of your friend's daughter. It has such energy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on making the DT..love your LO!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job interpreting the sketch! Love you page!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Devi...really love your page and all the others as well...so clean and simple..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well... thank you all.. So sweet of you. I'm so flattered here. :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. really like your scallops and colors

    ReplyDelete