Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

My Best Friend's Birthday

It was her birthday. I was thinking to give her a frame with a digiscrap in it.

She is a scrapbooker herself. A real one. And she has a style. Classy and elegant one.  I always admire her taste in scrapbooking. You can take a look here. I know I will never can be a scrapbooker like her, with a real scissors, needle and thread, and stacks of paper, a bunch of ribbon, oh so not me. I am too lazy and unorganized to be one.

So, I scrapped this layout just for her, using the extension of my clumsy fingers: Photoshop. Not to compare with adorable own made collection of hers, tho.

The word art Everybody Loves Ing-ing was inspired by Everybody Loves Raymond, a TV serial my hubby & I loved to watch together. I just wanted her to know how she is loved by all boys around her. How much her hubby and their precious sons love and relied on her. She is the mom, the homemaker, the caretaker, their everything.




Happy birthday, Sis. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. More than just like it, Sis. I looooove it! Thanks a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete