Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CT for an Indonesian Designer

I read her advertising in Digishoptalk, calling for CT member. I emailed her, applying for the position (at that time I fired about 5 applications, LOL -- 3 of them accepted me to join them).

Later I found that she is an Indonesian who lives with her family in Sweden. Wow. Nice to know that. Her name is Edeline Marta and I think she is so talented. Her designs meets my style, I love simplicity and cuteness when scrapping about my kids.

It's nice to communicate with your designer in your own language, and so I hope there will no language barrier between us.

She let me play with her cute Jungle Tales kit.

and this is my page out of that kit:
Thank you, Edhish! Great work. And because of you, I'm so proud being Indonesian digiscrapper. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment