Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Trying A Totally Different Style

I joined 3 designers recently.. And then, one advertising from Marta Van Eck in DST calling for CT caught my eyes. Her designs are different, unusual, waking up my hibernating passion: toying around with the graphics.

So, I applied. She answered. She let me be her CT.

I love cute designs, it's the best and friendly stuffs for scrapbooking about kids, family, etc, but I also adore those imaginative surrealism feels which I always encounter when I'm indulging myself browsing those creative person's work through deviantart.com

So, these are my layout using Great Expedition kit. Use your imagination when seeing this, please. ;)


Upper picture: baby C, our baby-in-the bucket.. She loved to be put and play inside a big red bucket which now being MIA.
Bottom: Baby J, my little adventurer. ;)

Cool canvases, unusual elements, can be found here:
 thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment